AngelStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AngelStory

Welcome To AngelStory's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

apletkaiver's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
apletkaiver

apletkaiver's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: apletkaiver's GM Application   apletkaiver's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:43 am

Name: Ed

IGN: MrCake

Timezone: PST (USA & Canada)

Why do you want to be a GM?: I want to be a GM because I've always liked to help others and keep things in control from time to time. I also like to chat with others and keep up with the server.

Do you have experience?: I don't have any experience as a GM, but I would like to learn the responsibilities and the benefits of being a GM. After a few weeks, I can get the hang out it.

What will you do to help the server?: I can look over the server and try to do the best that I can to keep it free of unwanted things. I might think of ideas to make the server reach the top ranks and create a stable community.

Tell us about You!: I'm 13 years old, and in Middle School. But I'm going to take AP classes next year as a freshman. I like playing video games and going online. I'm also friendly and can take instructions and rules very well.

~Thank you for reading my GM application. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xAngelx

apletkaiver's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: apletkaiver's GM Application   apletkaiver's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:57 am

Approved i like it First player gratitude and also nice app.
Back to top Go down
http://djangelstoryms.tk/

apletkaiver's GM Application
Page 1 of 1