No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Random

PostSubject: Random's Game Master's Application   Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:04 pm

!AngelStory!

[b]Before I Start I want to say Angel you rock and thanks for making a enoyable Server!!!!!.

[b][u]Name: Steven Smitas
[b][u]IGN: Random
[b][u]Timezone: (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
[b][u]Why do you want to be a GM?: The purpose of me being a GM is that I've helped alot of people through out my Life. for example I am Staff Member of Camping Goup at a Middle School. Here we go camping at summer time and we take good care of the children because they are away from home. So i wanted to try out for this Position in a game. I will help with any situation in game or anything you might need of. I will show my positive attitude and keep the game running fine.
Do you have experence?: Yes, I do have experience Servers i have helped out on: SydneyMS Position: GM Name: GMButtRape.~ CakeStory (Shut Down) Position: GM Name: GMRandom.~ These are only two server i have given my service to.
What will you do to help the server?: I will keep the server out of any Hackers, Bad situation, Verbal Language Control, and Events!!!!! lol! bounce.
Tell us about You!: I am a type of person that helps people with bad situation or in need of help i support young kids like at the age 6-10. I have helped alot of people at the Camp Group i go out with every year ( Summer ). I will do the same with the game.
Can You Donate?: Truly speaking i have a credit card but for some reason i can't use Paypal that thing has taken more money then i used, I dont know if it was a glitch or hacker or something. But if there are any other way of Donating i will try my best of Donating!!!!! cheers cheers cheers Neutral Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Random's Game Master's Application
Page 1 of 1