AngelStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AngelStory

Welcome To AngelStory's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Victor's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victor

Victor's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Victor's GM Application   Victor's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:08 am

Name: i'm Victor Very Happy
IGN:Well i cant download the client but if im gonna play its gonna be Victor Very Happy

Timezone:well i live in ontario Canada and i think its est i think but not to sure

Why do you want to be a GM?:beacuse i like to help out new servers by telling new players where to go and what special fetures does the server have \

Do you have experence?:i have gmed in many servers around 5 i think (VictoryMs, EzSoulMS, MsUnderGround, SlackingMS, and this last one i cant remember name) also i got the gm handbook so i can find out codes quickly ebacuse i use dxwnd also ive been playing for 3 years around

What will you do to help the server?:i can help ban H4x0r's and host awsome events and maybe give new ideas for custom npcs

Tell us about You!:well i'm Victor i am chinese i am 14 years old and have recently graduated from elementry school and i am a very sportive person and a friendly one also. i love to play ms but it sometimes gets boring so i will sometimes take a break for a few days but will return, i love to listion to music and helping other people out.

Can You Donate?:Sry i can't i got no money and i dont got a job
Back to top Go down
xAngelx

Victor's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor's GM Application   Victor's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:56 am

Deciding right now hmm...
Back to top Go down
http://djangelstoryms.tk/

Victor's GM Application
Page 1 of 1