AngelStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AngelStory

Welcome To AngelStory's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Icyreapers gm app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
icyreaper

icyreaper

Icyreapers gm app Empty
PostSubject: Icyreapers gm app   Icyreapers gm app I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:05 am

Name: Jason

How much online? Usually all day and will get on when I am needed.

Are you kind to other players? Yes I do believe so. Some people might and will say no but I will take their comments and anyone elses comments in consideration.

How are you kind to other players?I help them by answering questions and telling them where certain spots are. I usually take them to the places I described to create a bond between them so they know they can trust the GMs and will usually never disobey the rules.

Any experience: I have been a GM for Crusader MS. My main job was to go "undercover" and find hackers. Also, I was in charge of answering questions. I am not a coder and I didn't hold events. I am willing to learn anything to help the server, and I will ALWAYS listen and never go against any GMs.

What would you do if you saw a hacker? I would take actions that are according to what the rules say. If no rules, then i would ban them for 1 day and send them and email to stop because most people will hack even if they like the server because they believe form past experience that no one will know. If they still like the server they may get back on WITHOUT hacking, if this occurs again it will result in an immediate ip ban.

What would you do if someone was spamming? First, I read the rules on spammers. If not I would warn them at first. Second time, I would mute them for 10 mins. Third, mute for 30 mins. If occurs again i would jail them for 1 hour and mute them for an hour as well. If it keeps occuring i will ban for 1 day because usually spammers aren't bad people. Unless their swearing and talking about inappropriate things, then they will get jailed after first warning. These are just an example of what I would do if there were no rules set forth.

Why do you want to be a GM? I want to be a GM because its fun to do and it helps improve the server. I also, would like to uphold the peace so the server would sky rocket up the ranks and know I helped, which would make me feel very nice Very Happy.

Can you work with a team? YES, I love working with a reliable team and if not reliable I will put myself forth to get their job done.

What can you do to help the forums? I can manage th forums and redirect repeated questions to other forums. I will also take away any spam messages where they don't belong.

Timezone: CST

Why you should pick me? You should pick me because I am reliable and willing to learn anything to help the server. I will make videos to make the server more populated and I always follow directions. I will learn to Code if needed, and I will take my job seriously.

Thank you for reading

P.S. Also, if you want to ask me any other gm questions just email or just respond to this post.
Email: Icyreaper@gmail.com
-Jason
Back to top Go down
xAngelx

Icyreapers gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icyreapers gm app   Icyreapers gm app I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:19 am

Intresting enough i want you to answer the question :Can you donate?
I need goood gms but i need supporters too.
Back to top Go down
http://djangelstoryms.tk/
icyreaper

icyreaper

Icyreapers gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icyreapers gm app   Icyreapers gm app I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:12 pm

Yes, I can donate.
But I need to know how much would i have to, to help the server?
Back to top Go down
xAngelx

Icyreapers gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icyreapers gm app   Icyreapers gm app I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:40 pm

Um how much you can donate? Because i need about 110 for a new router as quick as possible.
Back to top Go down
icyreaper

icyreaper

Icyreapers gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icyreapers gm app   Icyreapers gm app I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:17 pm

Right now I can't cough up anything on paypal because my acc. has no money, and I don't have a credit card. Using my mommys Razz.
But if I could mail it i could probably send 20 like every week...

Also, did i get GM?
Back to top Go down
xAngelx

Icyreapers gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icyreapers gm app   Icyreapers gm app I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:34 pm

Lol mailing wont work (fear of rapists) lol sorry But paypal only lol and i need to know your ign
Back to top Go down
icyreaper

icyreaper

Icyreapers gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icyreapers gm app   Icyreapers gm app I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:03 am

Haha. I understand. My ign is IcyReaper.

When will I know if I can be a GM? bounce
Back to top Go down
xAngelx

Icyreapers gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icyreapers gm app   Icyreapers gm app I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:53 pm

sorry for the delay see me in game and your a gm lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Icyreapers gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icyreapers gm app   Icyreapers gm app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Icyreapers gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AngelStory :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: