AngelStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AngelStory

Welcome To AngelStory's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faded GM app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faded

Faded GM app Empty
PostSubject: Faded GM app   Faded GM app I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:44 pm

Name: Abbie
IGN: Faded
Timezone: Britain
Why do you want to be a GM?: Because I would like to help the server and help the community.
Do you have experence?: Of course I do! I've been a GM in NormalMS and I've made my own private server called MgcMs
What will you do to help the server?: Well, if you wanted I could make new forums (I'm not saying these arent good) I could make the community larger, I could donate alot.
Tell us about You!: Well, I'm fun, I'm nice, I've got good grammar, what more could you ask for?
Can You Donate?: Course, I could donate with paypal every 1 or 2 weeks, or if you dont mind telling me your addess I could donate every 3-4 days. On weekends about 10 dollars and if you tell me your address 5dollars every 3 days =]

Thanks for reading. Please pick me!
Back to top Go down
xAngelx

Faded GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faded GM app   Faded GM app I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:05 pm

I like your attitude :3 very nicely done Approved
Also paypal should do lol I live to far away from you the stamp would cost too much.
I needed a supporter thank you very much.
If you haven't notice im the owner :3
Also Can you make forums Vbulletin?Im use to that more than this lol.
Also sorry to del your Angel Charecter No wannabe mes lol Every1 would get confused very sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://djangelstoryms.tk/
Faded

Faded GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faded GM app   Faded GM app I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:27 pm

xAngelx wrote:
I like your attitude :3 very nicely done Approved
Also paypal should do lol I live to far away from you the stamp would cost too much.
I needed a supporter thank you very much.
If you haven't notice im the owner :3
Also Can you make forums Vbulletin?Im use to that more than this lol.
Also sorry to del your Angel Charecter No wannabe mes lol Every1 would get confused very sorry.

Oh gosh, I didn't realise you're IGN was Angel, I'm sorry, haha, I'll change my name right away, Um, also, I'll try to make the forums, and thanks for approving me, am I a GM in-game now? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Faded

Faded GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faded GM app   Faded GM app I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:39 pm

Uhum, my IGN is Faded.
Back to top Go down
xAngelx

Faded GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faded GM app   Faded GM app I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:13 pm

lol i dont see you in game alot lol but ok ur a gm now
Back to top Go down
http://djangelstoryms.tk/
Sponsored content

Faded GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faded GM app   Faded GM app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faded GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AngelStory :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: