AngelStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AngelStory

Welcome To AngelStory's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Travisx3's Head GM App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Travisx3

Travisx3's Head GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Travisx3's Head GM App.   Travisx3's Head GM App. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:24 am

Name: Travis A. Pangarakis

IGN: Travisx3

Timezone: Central America

Why do you want to be a GM?: Because its an exciting job that can be tedious at times, but comes with its own awards such as satisfication knowing youv'e done a good job.

Do you have experence?: Yes, I was a Head Gm in both DoodooMS and WhosStory. I started out as a regular gm in WhosStory, but the players voted me as their favorite gm after the first 2 weeks, so I got promoted. In DoodooMS I was the most qualified and Red knew the owner of WhosStory, who had recomended me.

What will you do to help the server?: Basically, make the players happy by holding jq events, bob the snail events, and boss events. (Unless told not to do so incase the server crashes when these things are held)

Tell us about You!: Im 15 im in IB classes its a step up from AP. It stands for International Baccalurate its a world wide pronounced program. I am white lol. ridin white and nerdy Very Happy Im a fun person I make friends in game and out of game, im not rude, and i'm not a biased person. Biased = Racist = Judgemental.

Can You Donate?:No im only 15 I dont have a paypal Mad

-----------------------------

Last edited by Travisx3 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Faded

PostSubject: Re: Travisx3's Head GM App.   Travisx3's Head GM App. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:35 am

I don't know if you already play the game but I think you should apply to be a GM before head GM because I don't think Angel will let a new GM rule over GM who have been memers for a while.
Back to top Go down
Travisx3

PostSubject: Re: Travisx3's Head GM App.   Travisx3's Head GM App. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:35 pm

Faded wrote:
I don't know if you already play the game but I think you should apply to be a GM before head GM because I don't think Angel will let a new GM rule over GM who have been memers for a while.

A Head Gm is not someone who has been playing in a server for a long time. Its someone who has experiance and that can manage to control other gm's and make sure they and the players correspond to the rules. It is someone the players can trust to tell, if they have problems with a gm. Maybe being a GM first to prove that im trustworthy would make more sense. Yet I'd rather take my chances in jumping ahead than to provoke my chance and my ability to help the server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travisx3's Head GM App.   Travisx3's Head GM App. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Travisx3's Head GM App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AngelStory :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: