AngelStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AngelStory

Welcome To AngelStory's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lonely's Gm application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vietlazed

Lonely's Gm application Empty
PostSubject: Lonely's Gm application   Lonely's Gm application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:34 am

Name:Sunny ngo (i am vietnamese)

IGN:Lonely

Timezone:-5 im est timezone

Why do you want to be a GM?:I want to be a gm to help people out and bring more and more of people to this community.Also i love meeting new people and doing so much more. Lots of stuff i do involves computers. I love everything that you do and i want to help out and do the same thing.

Do you have experence?:No i do not but if you tell me what to do.I learn from my mistakes and not let you down. Everything i do will be trustworthy and Just learn step by step like im being taught all over again.

What will you do to help the server?:I will bring more people. I will help people with the problems and trust me on this i will get hackers out of the way.Everything i do will be for a reason and that reason is my trust and everything that i will stand for.

Tell us about You!:Well i love to play sports like basketball,football,and maybe some hacky sack. I love graphics designing cause its fun and creative.
all i do is use my computer often for heads up and all the time i wil see you guys atleast once a day.

Can You Donate?:No i am not ready yet (im only 15) but i will support our server into becoming one of the famous one out there. I will give all the things i can and do whats right for my duty. Maybe when i turn 16 i will probably get to be able to donate. ^.^ Well guys im done.

I know this was short but its 9:00 at night and i got school tommorow so yea i am really tired but i will stay up until v62 is done.
Back to top Go down

Lonely's Gm application
Page 1 of 1