AngelStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AngelStory

Welcome To AngelStory's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faded

Admin application. Empty
PostSubject: Admin application.   Admin application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:30 pm

Uhum, so it's sort of the same as my GM app, only I'm applying to be an admin. So um, the reason I'm applying to be an admin is because I think this server need's a few...changes. And I'd like to help fix them. I hope you concider this. I know I haven't been a GM long and I'm the last recruit, but this server needs changes. I'm not saying its not good already, just...Needs...Some tweaks. Or instead of admin I could apply to be head GM? I don't know. You decide. Very Happy Deny me if you want, I'll still tell you what need's to be changed. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Travisx3

Admin application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin application.   Admin application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:53 pm

I quote you on this "I don't think Angel will let a new GM rule over GM who have been memers for a while." That is what you had put in my Head Gm app.
You contradict yourself by saying your one of the newer gm's. In other words you flamed my app. before you made your "Admin App" In any case you should of read your flame before you made the app. A "Admin" is the owner of the server so their is no possible way you can become one unless you make a server, or become a coowner.

Im trying to get my point across that you shouldn't flame someone, it usually leads to comfortation. Also this wouldn't be considered flaming due to the fact that everything that I have said is quoted from words you have said and things that are typically true.

Fixes that should be made that probobaly the ones you are talking about are probobaly being worked on such as.

"Class weapon sellers"
"The removal of the extra Amos"
"Fredrick selling Summoning rocks and Magic rock"
etc...
Back to top Go down
Faded

Admin application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin application.   Admin application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:56 pm

Didn't you realise I was joking on you're app? -facepalm-
Back to top Go down
Travisx3

Admin application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin application.   Admin application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:58 pm

"I don't know if you already play the game but I think you should apply to be a GM before head GM because I don't think Angel will let a new GM rule over GM who have been memers for a while." quoted from Faded.

Thats not really humorous then, the statement is more informal. Their is no humor in it.
Back to top Go down
Faded

Admin application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin application.   Admin application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:02 pm

If you don't think sarcasticness is funny I have nothing more to say to you. =]

/request lock topic
Back to top Go down
Travisx3

Admin application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin application.   Admin application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:08 pm

Well if you have nothing else to say i'll add one more thing since you were being "sarcastic".

People usually tend to be straight forward in apps and they usually try to make people look bad when they dont want them to become something.
Sarcasm in typing is used with quotation marks and usually has a :3 at the end of it or another cute emote and such.

I dont like my apps to be jeopordized by others, and since you already have the job as a gm you shouldn't flame others.
Back to top Go down
Faded

Admin application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin application.   Admin application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:15 pm

Okay.

Angel, I quit. I don't want to be a GM anymore, give him the position. Bye everyone.
Back to top Go down
xAngelx

Admin application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin application.   Admin application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:15 pm

Travis YOU FREAKEN IDIOT WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU SHE WAS OUR ONLY SUPPORTER DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? UN LESS YOU CAN COUGH UP 10$ a week on paypal WTH -.-
Back to top Go down
http://djangelstoryms.tk/
Travisx3

Admin application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin application.   Admin application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:07 am

Besides the fact that she didnt quit, shes been checking back in on the forums every hour or so, and someone did need to do something, she was really rude on some not all of the apps. Players dont stay in a server where they aren't treated well.
Back to top Go down
Faded

Admin application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin application.   Admin application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:40 am

Showing my opinion travis.

I'll get lon the new forums hen I get back in from school. =]
Back to top Go down
Faded

Admin application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin application.   Admin application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin application.   Admin application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin application.
Page 1 of 1