AngelStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AngelStory

Welcome To AngelStory's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zidane's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zidane

Zidane's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Zidane's GM Application   Zidane's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:31 pm

Name:Kyle Sorrell
IGN:It will be 1337XD1337
Timezone:same as dj
Why do you want to be a GM?:I want to be a gm because, it's a new server and therefore will be a new experience
Do you have experence?:yes i have been GM in CrazyStory(later changed to rockingMS and then shut down)
What will you do to help the server?:I would host daily if not weekly events to help maintain a lively server. I would also help out any noob ( or experience challenged ) people if they need any help at all
Tell us about You!:im 14. i have two younger sybllings, a sister and....dj. I currently go to high school (grade 9) and I take 2 academic courses. my favourite things to do are: playing games and watching tv. my favourite colour is green. I have 3 pets, 2 cats and a dog. That pretty much sums most of it up.
Back to top Go down
DjSorrell
Admin
DjSorrell

Zidane's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zidane's GM Application   Zidane's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:36 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://djs-angel-story.forumotion.com

Zidane's GM Application
Page 1 of 1